App reviews can be exported directly to Facebook Workplace.
In case your support team works closely with Workplace, you can filter the reviews export in the most convenient way. For example, if you choose "is less than" and "3"in filter fields, so your team will receive only negative reviews. Thereby, they can quickly react to unhappy users needs.
How to setup the integration?
To make it work you need to enter Facebook Workplace GroupID and Access Token.
Go to app page and click Integrations:
- Click +Add New Integration
- Select tab Other and find Facebook Workplace Group ID. Paste Facebook Workplace Group ID and Access Token, Save Changes.
Where to find Group ID and Access Token?
- Log in Workplace as administrator
- Select: Dashboard → Integrations → Create Custom Integration:
- Type integration name:
- Check Manage content permission, then click Create access token
- Done. Use generated Access Token for AppFollow integration
How to create group?
- Select: Home → Your Groups → Create Group
- Enter the name:
- Done. You can use the Group ID (last part of the URL) for AppFollow integration: