ASO Report for App Store and Google Play
AppFollow ASO reports provide you with the essential insights for your app promotion strategy. Track how your keywords perform, how many downloads your app got, which countries work better and more.
Set up iOS/Mac report
Open main app page (iOS) and click Integrations;
- Click "Add new integration";
- Choose App Store Connect (ex-iTunes Connect) and enter the login data: Apple ID and Password.
This integration works for both iOS and Mac apps and delivers reviews, ASO and sales reports and allows to reply to reviews.
Set up Android report
- Invite the “email@example.com” account to your Google Play console with the read-only access;
- Open your app page in AppFollow;
- Click a blue button "ASO Report";
- There you need to fill in Account ID (not Email);
- To get your Account ID open your Google Play Console. You can find Account ID in the URL: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/?account=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Copy these 20 digits and paste in the Account ID field;
- Click "Add Integration";
- You are done now! Click the “Get ASO Report” button on your app's page and download the data.
How to get the report
Simply click big blue “Get ASO report” button. Here’s how your report will look like:
All daily data, impressions, views and calculated conversion rates ready to use.
Need help? Just hit the red intercom button — we’re here for you.