AppsFlyer: clicks, downloads and revenues for iOS and Android apps
AppFollow Integration with AppsFlyer lets you promote your mobile app by managing clicks, downloads and revenue. AppsFlyer delivers you all your app or mobile game data into AppFollow, and you can fix or improve it right here.
- Click “Integrations” on the left menu;
- Click “Add New Integration” > “AppsFlyer”. Here you need API key;
- To find it, go to appsflyer.com;
- Click your app > API access on the left;
- Copy your API Key and paste to your AppsFlyer integration pop-up in AppFollow;
- Click “Add Integration”. It is done!
Once it's done you will see "Add to Slack" button. Click on it and choose what kind of reports you'd like to receive — daily or weekly ones.
The reports will be delivered to your current Slack channels (either Reviews or Keywords, or App Updates):
Need help? Just hit the red Intercom button — we’re here for you.