Okta: AppFollow SSO
Setup Single Sign-On with Okta to provide your team with a single access to AppFollow.
How to set up
On the part of Okta:
1. Go to COMPANY-admin.okta.com/admin/apps/add-app and click “Create a new app”;
2. Choose Web + SAML 2.0 and click “Create”;
3. Setup the following parameters:
- Single sign on URL: https://sso.appfollow.io/acs
- SP Entity ID: https://sso.appfollow.io/metadata/
- Default RelayState: the email associated with AppFollow
- Name ID Format: Email Address
- Application username: Email
4. Add the following Attributes:
- Email / Basic/ user.email
- FirstName / Basic / user.firstName
- LastName / Basic / user.lastName
5. Copy SSO parameters to AppFollow admin:
- Identity Provider Issue: Entity ID in AppFollow
- Identity Provider Single-Sign-On URL = SAML SSO URL in AppFollow
- Public certificate: X.509 Certificate in AppFollow without comments
On the part of AppFollow:
1. Go to https://watch.appfollow.io/settings/sso;
2. Paste here the parameters you have copied from the previous step;
3. Click “Save”;
4. Get back to Okta;
5. Assign Application to users that will have the access to AppFollow account:
6. Open Okta dashboard
7. Log into watch.appfollow.io in a new tab in the browser
You should see the “Single Sign-On Enabled” sign.
Need help with the settings?
Hit the chat button on the right to talk to our Customer Success Team — we’re all ears!