Add Apps for Monitoring
App monitoring helps you with mobile app promotion. You always know how users react, how they rate the app and what your competitors are doing.
You can monitor:
- App metadata and history
- Versions history
- Average rating
- Stars history
- Developers replies
- Reply to reviews
- Reviews history
- Keywords positions and history
- Rankings history
- Featured apps/games
- Sales metrics
- ASO metrics
To start monitoring apps, add them to your AppFollow account. We support App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Microsoft Store and Mac App Store.
Add app by name
1. Click the green button "+ Add New App" on the left;
2. Choose a separate app store or remain in the "All stores" tab;
3. Type the app name in a box and click "Search";
3. Choose the right app among search results and click "+ Add to Collection";
4. You will see a sign "The app was added!". After that we will upload all data about it from the app store.
If you have several collections, you need to choose the collection before adding an app:
All your collections will be available in a drop-down menu. Type the name of the collection in a search box.
It is possible to add apps from:
- App Store (including Apple TV apps)
- Google Play
- Microsoft Store
- Mac App Store
- Amazon (apps and products)
Apple TV app
When adding the Apple TV apps you need to type 'appletv: [name of the app]' in the search box like this:
Add Amazon Product
You can add any item and product from Amazon to monitor their rating, reviews, and sales.
1. Find an item you want to monitor and copy its URL;
2. Open your AppFollow account and click the green button "+ Add New App" on the left;
3. Choose Amazon tab and paste the link into a search box. Click "Search";
4. Choose the right item from the search result list and click "+ Add to Collection";
5. You will see a sign "The app was added!". After that we will upload all data about it from the URL app store.
Add app using app URL
If you couldn't find an app using search, you can add it using its URL.
1. Find the app you want to track in the app store and copy its link.
2. Go to AppFollow account and click the green button + Add New App on the left.
3. Paste the app link into the search box and click "Search".
4. Click "+ Add to Collection" to start gathering app data.
I can't find the needed app
Sometimes you can't find an app by typing its name. It can be that the app you’re looking for has not been launched yet or is limited to few countries or regions. Try another country or language.
Keep in mind that AppFollow has its own search algorithms. It means the subsequence of search results will be different from what you may see on your iPhone, Android or Windows device.
Need help? Just hit the red Intercom button, we're here for you!