Search Ads data in your Slack channel
1. Go to the Integration tab on the left menu and click “Add New Integration”;
2. Choose Search Ads and click “Add Integration”;
3. Here you will need to add Key file and Pem file. To find them go to https://searchads.apple.com/ > Sign in > Advanced;
4. Open your account Settings in the right upper corner > API tab, or use the direct link: https://app.searchads.apple.com/cm/app/settings/apicertificates;
5. Check that API certification has not expired. Click Admin > Actions > Download certificate;
6. The archive with both files will be downloaded to your device;
7. Unzip the folder and see the set of keys:
8. Add Admin.key and Admin.pem from Search Ads into required fields and hit “Add Integration”.
Once it's done you will see a new button Add to Slack. Click on it and choose what kind of reports you'd like to receive — daily or weekly ones.
The reports will be delivered to the selected Slack channel:
Need help? Just hit the red Intercom button — we’re here for you.