Dashboard: Favorite Apps
AppFollow has a web- and email-dashboard* for apps marked as Favorite. It is a simple and convenient way to track favorite apps key metrics as well as compare them for any time period and in different countries.
How do you make app Favorite?
- Just click the star on app card and see how it turns yellow:
Accessing Dashboard is very easy. It's the very first feature in Apps dropdown list. Keep in mind that every collection has its own dashboard:
The Dashboard shows crucial app metrics over a certain period of time:
- Chart positions (Rankings);
- Search positions by keyword (Keywords);
- Ranking changes (Stars);
- Total new reviews and their average rating (Reviews);
- Downloads and revenues from Sales report (if this integration is set-up);
- New app version releases and featuring status.
Keep an eye on changes and improve your positions:
In our example we can see that Clash Royale Android earned 2 places in Game Strategy ranking, had changes in search positions by keywords and got over 1000 new reviews.
Select dates to compare results and filter by countries:
You're good to go now!
If you'd like to receive email reports, you can easily set it up.
You will receive the report about favorite apps on a daily or/and weekly basis: