Onelogin: AppFollow SSO
Use Onelogin to provide your team with Single Sign-On access to AppFollow.
How to set up
On the side of Onelogin:
1. Go to appfollow.onelogin.com/apps;
2. Click Add App and add a container: "SAML Test Connector (IdP w/attr)" YOUR_TEAM.onelogin.com/apps/find
3. On the Configuration tab add the following parameters (SP):
- RelayState: the email associated with AppFollow;
- Audience: https://sso.appfollow.io/metadata/
- Recipient: https://sso.appfollow.io/acs
- ACS (Consumer) URL Validator*: .*
- ACS (Consumer) URL*: https://watch.appfollow.io
- Single Logout URL: https://sso.appfollow.io/sls
4. On the SSO Tab enter the Entity ID and SAML SSO URL:
5. Go to View Details > Certificate and copy it
On the part of AppFollow:
1. Go to https://watch.appfollow.io/settings/sso;
2. Copy the following parameters from your Onelogin settings:
- Entity ID = Issuer URL
- SAML SSO URL = SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
- Public Certificate: View details -> X.509 Certificate
3. Paste them into AppFollow account and click “Save”;
4. Log into watch.appfollow.io in a new tab in the browser
You should see the “Single Sign-On Enabled” sign.
Need help with the settings?
Hit the chat button on the right to talk to our Customer Success Team — we’re all ears!