Google Play: Sales Report Integration
In This Article
Set up the Sales Report Integration with Google Play
To set up this integration, you'll need your Developer ID from the Google Play Developer Console and a unique authorization code.
Follow these steps:
- In your AppFollow account, open the “Integrations List” page from the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click "+Add New Integration" in the top right corner of the view.
- Choose an app and click “+Add Integration” on the Google Play Console card.
- In the pop-up window, switch to the "Sales Report" tab. You’ll be asked to enter your Developer ID from the Google Play Console and a unique authorization code.
- To find your Developer ID: open a new tab in your browser and log in to the Google Play Console.
- In the side menu, open Download reports -> Statistics.
- Click "Copy Cloud Storage URI".
The Cloud Storage URI has this format: gs://pubsite_prod_rev_11458896072533194086/stats/installs/
- Go back to the AppFollow Integrations List and paste these digits into the Developer ID field in the integration settings pop-up window.
- To get the authorization code: click on "Get this code here" and sign in to the Google Account. Allow GSUtil to access your Google Account. Copy the code, go back to AppFollow and paste it into the "Enter code" field.
The Google Account that you use to get the code should have the following permissions:
- View app information and download bulk reports (read-only);
- View financial data, orders, and cancellation survey responses.
- Click "Add integration".
For the integration settings, you need to use the digits only.
The Owner or the Admin of the Google Developer account can check and manage user permissions in the Google Play Console. Check the permissions settings, log in to the Google Play Console as an Owner or Admin, and go to Settings -> Users & permissions.
Check out the most common issues which might occur during the setup process in our guide to Troubleshooting Google Play Issues.
If you need any assistance with the setup, just hit the beacon in the bottom right corner to contact our support team.