Connect AppFollow to hundreds of other apps with Zapier.
Zapier lets you connect AppFollow to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect AppFollow to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "AppFollow"
- Use your credentials to connect your AppFollow account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with AppFollow and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.
How to set up an Integration?
1. Make a Zap 2. Choose App & Event3. Choose the trigger.
Currently, we have only one trigger - New Review - it triggers when a new review record appears in our database.
4. Use your API secret to connect to the Zapier. Go to the AppFollow Account Settings to get your API Secret.
5. Set up Actions (filters).
There are 6 available filers. App is the only required field, all others are optional.
App - chooses one of the apps that had been added to your AppFollow account to transfer its reviews via Zapier.
Stars - filters reviews by a number of stars. If you leave this field empty, reviews with all-stars will be transferred.
Country - filters reviews by countries. If you leave this field empty, worldwide reviews will be transferred.
Language - filters reviews by review language. If you leave this field empty, all reviews will be transferred.
Only Featured - allows to make a Zap for featured reviews only.
Only Updated - allows to make a Zap for featured reviews only.
6. Click Test trigger to confirm that the right account is connected and your trigger is set up correctly.
7. Right after the data has been found, click continue.
8. The first step has been completed. Now you can connect AppFollow to 2,000+ other web services (Slack, Email, Google Sheets and etc) to send your reviews there.
Popular use cases
AppFollow -> Slack
Track app reviews from App Store, Google Play, Mac App Store, Amazon, and Microsoft Store not leaving Slack. Choose to receive app & game reviews that matter to you the most: all, only negative or only positive, only features, or only updated.
AppFollow -> Email
Receive app review notifications from App Store, Google Play, Mac App Store, Amazon, and Microsoft Store in real-time. Choose to receive app & game reviews that matter to you the most: all, only negative or only positive, only features, or only updated.
Slack -> AppFollow
Send reviews directly to AppFollow to use the bunch of features to manage and work with them.