Reviews Telegram Alert Integration
Reviews Telegram Alerts integration helps to react on the acute fluctuations in the reviews with a specified rates. Keeping in the loop if a number of critical reviews reached a certain point and taking an instant actions may save the app release and the overall app rating.
How to set up
The Tags Integration could be set via Telegram Reply Bot. To get started, you need to add the bot to your Telegram account:
1. Create Telegram chat to receive tagged reviews.
2. Add @appfollow_reply_bot as a member:
3. Type /start, and you will get the chat ID:
4. Copy the digits and go to https://watch.appfollow.io > Integrations. Select an app and the Reviews Telegram Alerts integration, click '+Add integration'.
5. Paste the Telegram chat ID in the field.
6. Set the conditions for the alert to be sent. You need to fill in:
- the number of reviews;
- the number of stars for the reviews;
- the timeframe.
7. Click 'Create Alert'.
Once the integration is set up and as soon as the conditions of the integration rule are met, you'll get a Telegram alert.
For example, if within 24 hours the app receives more than 100 reviews with 3 and 4 stars, the alert will be sent to the Telegram channel.
Need help? Feel free to reach our support with any questions!