Set up integration to report inappropriate Google Play app reviews
You can report reviews that violate the Google Play Comment Posting Policy directly from the AppFollow interface or Zendesk.
- Invite the email@example.com account to your Google Play console with Reply to reviews access. To do this, open your Google Play Console, go to the Developer account > Users & permissions section and click "Invite new user" button.
- Go to AppFollow "Integrations" page.
- Choose your app in the right sidebar to add the integration.
- Tap the "Add integration" button and open "Report a concern" tab.
- There you need to fill in Account ID. To get your Account ID open your Google Play Console. You can find Account ID in the URL: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/?account=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Copy these 20 digits and paste in the Account ID field.
- Click "Add Integration".
- All is done!
Explore more about reviews reporting in our article – Report a concern in AppFollow.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.