Downloads & Revenue
IN THIS ARTICLE
Downloads & Revenue
Downloads & Revenue is an all-in-one tool for monitoring key sales and usage metrics for your apps. It is essential for product managers, marketers and app owners are willing to track how successful their apps perform in stores. Getting all the data in one unified dashboard helps measure app performance and adapt your business strategy.
How to setup
1. To start, add your apps from App Store or Google Play. Note: Downloads & Revenue only supports apps with your console credentials.
2. To start tracking data, configure Sales integration for added apps
3. Data will be collected automatically within 10-15 minutes. We fetch 12 Key Sales Metrics. Note: due to app stores policies, we can only show and collect data for the last 12 months.
You can choose one indicator at a time to show on the graph. By default, you will see New Downloads, but we also track a dozen sales and usage metrics. They are all shown in the Summary table: you can select columns in the table with metrics you need to check.
A view determines the way your data is displayed within a table and a graph. Quickly switch between three content views by clicking the view buttons. Different views are suited to various tasks and needs:
- View by Apps if you want to see a breakdown by one or all of your apps;
- View by Countries if you are more interested in the app/apps performance breakdown by certain countries;
- View by Versions if you want to see the performance for each of your app’s versions. Note: this view is in beta and is only available for Google Play apps.
The graph and the Summary table shows your app data during a specific time period. By default, you’ll see the data for the last 30 days, but you can change it and choose the period from 1 day to several months. Maximum period is limited by the data available in the Store.
Note: we have data processing delay for 2 days for App Store apps and 3 days for Google Play apps due to the schedule of app stores reports’ publication schedule.
You can analyze your app performance worldwide or concentrate on any particular country that is available for your account. If you need data from several particular countries at the same time, switch to View by Countries.
Manage the view for your graphs by showing daily, weekly or monthly values for the date range.
Visualize data in a way you need it — starting from Line charts to catch trends and using Stacked or Pie options to see proportionate or summarized data.
How to export data
We have a free exporting option so you can download your data via .csv or Excel tables.
If you want to process data directly to your external tools or dashboards, you can enrol to beta for our API Connect.
- Unified data from App Store Connect and Google Play Console with smooth navigation between countries and time periods;
- Watch for changes and fluctuations in downloads and revenue to understand the impact of ASO and product changes;
- Your ASO team performance is easier to measure.
- Flexible reports delivered through email reports (coming soon).
- Shared workspace and data for your team members — invite them to join AppFollow!