Freshdesk Integration: get reviews and send your responses
In This Article
Freshdesk integration with AppFollow lets you promote your mobile app by talking to your users. Reply to customers reviews, work with negative reviews, and eventually solve customers' issues.
Use AppFollow to get every user review and send a response from Freshdesk.
- Open Integrations List page, select an app;
- Choose Freshdesk integration and click “+Add integration”;
- Type an email from your Freshdesk account. To find it go to your Freshdesk -> Admin;
- Choose Support Channels -> Email;
- You will see a sign “Global Support Emails”. Copy the email that will be right below your company name and paste into the “Email” text field in AppFollow account;
- Choose which reviews you want to receive: all, featured, only negative or positive ones (mark the number of stars) or import history;
*Import History: In case there were no reviews without replies within the past 30 days, we import up to 100 reviews with replies for the last 30 days. If there were no reviews for the app within the last 30 days, we import up to 100 reviews regardless of dates.
- Click “Add integration”.
Reply to Reviews
As soon as you've set up the integration, you will start getting new and updated app reviews.
Reviews contain details on:
- The app store a review came from;
- Full name of a device (for Google Play only);
- Country or device language and the detected language of the review;
- Count words in a review.
Once the integration is set, open a ticket, click "Reply" and type your comment and click "Send". Your reply will be published in the store.
My Reply Wasn't Published
In case we can't publish a reply on App Store and/or Google Play, we will notify you about it in the same thread.
The most common reasons are:
- Reply is longer than 350 characters. This is the limit set by Google Play for Android-reviews. For App Store maximum reply length is 5000 characters;
- Settings issue, for example, password changed in App Store Connect (ex-iTunes Connect). You need to delete the integration with the store and install a new one. Then you'll be able to reply again.
Need help with settings? Hit the Support Beacon - we're here for you!