Zendesk Email Integration
In This Article
The Zendesk Email Integration allows you to set up a basic integration to monitor customer feedback and reply to reviews directly from Zendesk tickets. For a more advanced integration, check out our article on the Zendesk App Integration.
Set up the Zendesk Email Integration
- In AppFollow, open the "Integration List".
- Choose an app and click “Add new integration”.
- Find Zendesk in the list of integrations and click “Add integration”.
- Find your Zendesk email in your Zendesk account: Click Settings > Channels and find the “Email” field (the email has the format: support@COMPANYNAME.zendesk.com)*
- Copy this email.
- Paste the email into the “Zendesk email” field in AppFollow/
- Choose which reviews you want to receive.
- Click “Add integration”.
*You can also use your email in the format: support@COMPANYNAME.com instead of support@COMPANYNAME.zendesk.com. In this case, please make sure the "Notify requester of comment update" trigger is activated for the support@COMPANYNAME.com Zendesk account.
Whitelist AppFollow in Zendesk
Add the AppFollow email — “appfollow.io email@example.com” (exactly like this, with a space) — to the Whitelist in your Zendesk settings:
- Open the Admin section in Zendesk.
- Scroll down to Settings > Customers.
- Paste “appfollow.io firstname.lastname@example.org” into the Whitelist field.
- Click "Save".
Reply to Reviews From Zendesk
Now you will receive all your reviews as Zendesk tickets. All of them come from the email email@example.com. To be able to reply to them, please connect your AppFollow account to App Store Connect or Google Play Console:
Here’s how your reviews will look like in Zendesk:
To reply to a review:
- Click the link below the ticket to send your reply via AppFollow account
- Reply to the ticket
- Install our native Zendesk App Integration to get more information before posting a response.
Need more info? Just send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org