App Store Connect Integration
In This Article
The integration with App Store Connect (ex-iTunes Connect) allows you to reply to positive and negative reviews, improve your app visibility, and get more downloads.
Connect App Store Connect with AppFollow to see more data in your workspace. Set up an integration to:
- Enable real-time app updates
- Receive Reviews and reply to them
- Unlock ASO and Sales reports
New reviews are delivered to the Reviews page, Slack, email, and help desks 4 times per day. After you set up the integration, they are updated every hour.
💡 Please note that your replies appear in the App Store after moderation, which takes up to 12 hours.
Set up the App Store Connect Integration
Depending on the type of integration you want to set up, you'll need to enable the appropriate roles and permissions in your App Store Connect account:
|Integration||App Store Connect Roles|
|Full access integration||Admin or Customer Support + Marketing + Finance (Sales and Access to Reports roles will be included automatically)|
|Reply to Reviews (reply to reviews and edit responses)||Admin or Customer Support|
|ASO Report (access to analytics)||Admin or Marketing + Sales + Access to Reports|
| Sales Report (access to sales data)
||Admin or Marketing + Finance (Sales and Access to Reports roles will be included automatically)|
To set up the integration:
- In AppFollow, open the “Integrations List” page from the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click "+Add New Integration" in the top right corner of the view.
- Choose an app and click “+Add Integration” on the App Store Connect card.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password. Done!
Please note that you have 100 replies per month for free. If you need more, contact our support team.
My Integration Doesn't Work
If you're having trouble setting up an integration, please review these most common issues and how to resolve them:
- Your role doesn’t have the necessary permissions. If you are trying to reply to reviews, please make sure that you have a Customer Support role in App Store Connect.
- The apps that you have access to in App Store Connect (ex-iTunes Connect) are not the same apps that you're integrating with AppFollow.
- Your account is protected by 2FA (two-factor authorization). Please contact our Support team for assistance with the integration.
Still stuck? We're here to help! Hit the help beacon in the bottom right corner to chat with our support team.
- Reply to Reviews directly from AppFollow. To reply to a review: click on the reply box, type your reply, and hit "Publish":
2. Receive and reply to reviews from Slack.
3. Set up a Google Play integration to reply to Android reviews
4. Analyze your ASO performance on the Traffic Channels Analytics page.