Report a concern in AppFollow
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Reporting a concern to Google Play Store
- Reporting a concern to App Store Connect
- Reporting a concern via Zendesk App
- Follow your success and statuses of your complains
If your app got a review with spam or offensive content, now it is possible to report a concern directly from the AppFollow dashboard.
Reporting a concern to Google Play Store
Please follow the guide to add the "Report a concern" integration for your Android app. The integration will allow you reporting concerns from AppFollow integrase and Zendesk.
Reporting a concern to App Store Connect
To report a concern your iOS app should have an active Reviews & Replies integration with the App Store;
To report a concern for an offensive review you need to:
- Go to Ratings & Reviews page;
- Select a review and click 'Report a concern';
- Choose a reason for the report and fill in the description box;
- Click 'Report'.
Reporting a concern via Zendesk App
If you are an active user of ZendeskApp, then you can easily report a spam review from there. First of all you'd need to add your app following our guideline.
For IOS apps. First add the app into your Zendesk App. Once done, go to your AppFollow account, select Zendesk collection (it is created automatically) and add connection with your App Store account. Keep in mind the rights required to report reviews. Here you are - now you can report a bad review for your IOS app via Zendesk App ;)
For Android apps. First add the app into your Zendesk App. Then log in into your AppFollow account and go to Zendesk collection. Choose your Android app and go to the tab "Report a concern". Send an invite and enter your Account ID. FInish by clicking save button. Congratulations - you are now set to report reviews directly from Zendesk App.
Follow your success and statuses of your complains
On Ratings chart you may follow and analyse the success of your reporting. Following statuses are available:
- Reported - amount of complains reported during the chosen period
- Deleted - percentage of removed reviews after the report
- Pending - complains on hold on AppFollow's side
- Submitted - complain sent to the store
- Concern Declined - store rejected the report a concern (available for Google Play only)
- Concern Satisfied - the review is removed by the store after your complain
Do you feel like you need more assistance? AppFollow Support team just right by your side - hit a chat button.