AppFollow ASO reports providing essential insights on the app promotion strategy. Track how your keywords perform, how many downloads your app got, which countries work better, and more.
ASO reports are available to export from the ASO Analytics page. To access the ASO Analytics page, you need to set the ASO Report integration with the store.
Export the report
- Go to the ASO Analytics page;
- Click the 'Export' button in the top right corner of the page;
- Select the file type - Excel or CSV;
- Select the filters to apply and the type of the report.
For iOS: Summary, Channels, Campaigns, Sites.
For Android: Summary, Channels, or Organic.
- Click the 'Generate' button.
Here’s how your report will look like:
All daily data, impressions, views and calculated conversion rates ready to use.
For the Android apps, the source for the data on the ASO Analytics page is the User Acquisition -> Acquisition reports in Google Play Console.
For the iOS apps, the source is the App Analytics section from App Store Connect.
Source for ASO Analytics: Android (left) and IOS (right).
For troubleshooting the data discrepancy issue between the data from the console and AppFollow, first of all, make sure that corresponding filters are applied in both reports (country and time period).
Google Play Console specifics
It might happen that you notice the discrepancy in the data from the Google Play Console reports.
Google Acquisition Reports page provides reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. The following situations in Google Play Console are quite common:
- The total amount of views and downloads for a period may not be equal to the sum of metrics by each day of the period. For example, the app has 700 downloads per week, but if you sum downloads per every day of this week, the result can be 650.
- When browsing daily reports you can see that some of the days have 0 downloads, this can happen quite often in non-popular regions and countries. That is why the exported reports might have no data for some dates in the daily reports. We recommend using weekly reports.