ASO Dashboard for app performance overview
To analyze how your ASO efforts or advertising campaign affected conversion, downloads and positions of your app in search results, use ASO dashboard - our new feature that provides a broad overview of your app performance.
ASO dashboard is a feature for assessment of the results of your ASO campaign and it provides clear information without diving into details.
ASO Dashboard and Visibility score allows you to easily evaluate traffic, application visibility and your employees performance.
ASO Dashboard shows app visibility compared to competitors and gives a helicopter-view of your app success.
We recommend to compare Visibility score on ASO Dashboard page with the scores of other apps - this score does not have a maximum / minimum value. Some other services also show app visibility, but they only give numbers, without history and comparing with competitors. You have to make a lot of clicks to compare your visibility, save this info somewhere to compare it later with a new result. Everything is available on this page along with history data.
Keyword Distribution Chart
Keyword Distribution Chart shows how new keywords have affected your views and installs.
You can see the total number of keywords the app is ranking for in the store, with a breakdown by top positions. This graph shows how your app rank is changing over time.
Each column shows a particular day and is divided by tops with the number of keywords in each top - Top 1, Top 5 (i.e. from 2nd to 5th position) and so on.
Please pay attention to the these recommendations:
1) Study the number of keywords in Top-1, Top-5 - how they affect installs and views of your app. If you can see just a few keywords in Top-1 and Top-5, but a lot in Top-10 and below, then you probably need to improve keyword positions of your app, which requires manual work and analysis. Very few people go below Top-5 or Top-10 when searching for an app.
2) Compare Downloads / Impressions (conversion to downloads from showing the app icon in search, in featured section, categories, etc.) and Page Views / Impressions (conversion to viewing an app page from showing the app icon).
If you see that the percent of Page Views / Impressions is larger than the percent of Downloads / Impressions, this means that users see the app icon, check the app page but don't download the app. Probably you have selected irrelevant keywords, or something is wrong on your app page (difficult-to-read screenshots or bad reviews). It means that users download the app as soon as they see the icon - text optimization hit the mark.
ASO analytics is our low-level analysis tool for ASO experts.
It shows installs / views / Impressions with a breakdown by traffic channels. You can assess the success of graphical or text optimization in one place by tracking traffic changes. You can understand if your update has affected conversion, or spot any changes after being featured in one or several countries. This tool combines data from different consoles on one page. Also, it is possible to export information in a report.
Rankings shows the dynamic of the app rankings by categories in the store. The data is displayed for the default country of the collection.
To resume, after updating the app page, we recommend you to:
- Compare your positions with those of competitors using ASO Dashboard
- Measure how keyword changes have affected keyword rank and conversion
- View the number of downloads for specific countries