SSO With Azure
In This Article
Set up Azure SSO
Set up Single Sign-On with Azure to provide your team with a single point of access to AppFollow.
In the Azure account
Identifier (Entity ID): https://sso.appfollow.io/metadata/
Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL): https://sso.appfollow.io/acs
Relay State: enter the email address associated with your AppFollow account (owner’s email)
Save your changes.
- Name = Email; Source attribute = user.mail
- Name = FirstName; Source attribute = user.givenname
- Name = LastName; Source attribute =. user.surname
Once the claims have been added, copy the SAML Signing Certificate to the AppFollow SSO Settings.
Open the link from “App Federation Metadata Url” in a new window and copy the whole X509Certificate block content to the AppFollow SSO settings into the section “Public Certificate”.
Make sure to copy the whole certificate, not a part of it!
In the AppFollow account
Now you need to copy links from Azure to AppFollow SSO settings.
- Login URL copy to SAML SSO URL.
- Azure AD Identifier copy to Entity ID. Save your SSO settings in AppFollow.
Here you are - now you can use Azure AD SSO. :)
Hit the chat button on the right to talk to our Customer Success Team — we’re all ears!