Onelogin: AppFollow SSO
Use Onelogin to provide your team with Single Sign-On access to AppFollow.
How to set up
On the side of Onelogin:
1. Open your Apps tab and click Add App
Find “AppFollow” and click on it
2. Save new app configuration
3. Open Configuration tab and enter RelayState. RelayState is the owner’s email associated with AppFollow.
4. Save configuration and open SSO tab. Here you can find the Issuer URL and SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) params, that would be required in AppFollow SSO settings:
5. Go to View Details > Certificate and copy it
On the part of AppFollow
1. Go to https://watch.appfollow.io/settings/sso;
2. Copy the following parameters from your Onelogin settings:
- Entity ID = Issuer URL
- SAML SSO URL = SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
- Public Certificate: View details -> X.509 Certificate
3. Paste them into AppFollow account and click “Save”;
4. Log into watch.appfollow.io in a new tab in the browser
You should see the “Single Sign-On Enabled” sign.
Need help with the settings?
Hit the chat button on the right to talk to our Customer Success Team — we’re all ears!