Add Countries to Your Workspace
App monitoring in different countries helps to promote mobile app among wider audience and attract more customers.
While adding apps for tracking, you can only choose a country (for App Store and Windows Store) or a language (for Google Play).
Edit or add more countries to an app:
- Click on the app and go to the app page;
- Click "Add more countries" and choose countries from the dropdown menu;
- Alternatively click "Worldwide" to track data in all countries available in app stores;
- Click "Save changes".
Edit or add more countries to a workspace:
If you have several apps gathered into workspace, set up countries for all apps in the workspace.
Here you see the country that you have chosen while adding an app.
Edit countries and languages:
- Choose the workspace and click "Edit Settings";
- Use dropdown menus to choose countries to monitor apps data, a default country (this country will be displayed when you add other apps to the workspace) and default language (for Google Play);
- Click "Save Changes".
How many countries are available for my account?
You can track 2 countries for free. Premium plan users have access to all countries.
If you need other number of countries/languages, please contact our support team via email@example.com or click the beacon to chat.