How to Add a User: Multiple User Access
IN THIS ARTICLE
All your team can use AppFollow to boost app store ASO optimization, reply to customer reviews and promote an app in general. The owner can invite other team members with different access levels.
There are 4 user roles available: Admin, User, Support manager, Read-only. Here is the description of roles and their access to the features and account settings.
Invite new users
- Select "Team members" on the top menu.
- Choose "Invite a Member".
- Enter email address, name and avatar (click on it to change if necessary), access level and app collections for this user to access.
- Click on "Send invite" — all is done!
If your invitation is pending too long, you can Re-send it.
Invite an existing user to your team
If a user you want to invite to your team already has AppFollow account, we have two options:
- If the user didn't add any apps and integrations, we will transfer their work email to your team with new empty account. The existing account will have a new email: name+MOVED@email...
- If the user has added apps and other data, we will add them to your team with a new email: firstname.lastname@example.org => mail+[client.id]@example.com
If you need our help, just email us at email@example.com or press the chat button on the bottom right corner of this page.
Change account owner
If it is required to change the owner of your AppFollow account, you need to do the following:
- Login from the current owner account.
- Select a team member you need to set as a new owner.
- Click 'Edit this member'.
- Check the 'Owner' option.
- Click 'Save'.