In This Article
Invite your colleagues and partners to use AppFollow and collaborate on boosting app store performance, working on ASO optimization, and replying to customer reviews. The account owner can invite team members and grant them different access levels. Learn more about access roles in our article on User Roles and Permissions.
Invite a New User
- Click on your email address in the upper navigation header and select "Team Members".
- Click "Add New Member".
- Enter the email address and name of the team member you want to invite.
- Optional: change their default profile picture by clicking on it and selecting from one of the available options.
- Select the required User Role.
- Choose the Workspaces (previously Collections) this user will have access to. Leave this section blank to allow access to all Workspaces.
- Click "Save".
If your invitation has been pending for a long time, you can resend it. To do this, click on the gear icon next to the invitee's name and select the option to resend the invitation.
Invite an Existing AppFollow User to Your Team
If the user you want to invite to your team is already a member of another AppFollow account, there are two ways to invite them to a second account:
- If the user didn't add any apps and integrations to their primary account, we will transfer their email address to your team. The primary account's email address will change to name+MOVED@example.com
- If the user added apps and other data to their primary account, we will add them to your team with a new email address that has a unique ID: mail+[client.id]@example.com – this will allow them to use both email addresses and separately log in to two accounts.