What is AppFollow
In This Article
- What Can I Do With AppFollow?
- Which App Stores Does AppFollow Support?
- Which App Info Is Available in AppFollow?
- Where Can I Monitor App Updates?
- Where can I track app reviews?
- Is it Safe For My Data?
- How Accurate Is App Data?
- How Much Does an AppFollow Subscription Cost?
- When Does the Trial End?
- Why Should I Trust You?
- More Resources
AppFollow is an all-in-one service to promote your mobile app and get more app downloads. It helps your team improve your mobile app promotion strategy, increase your app rankings, and boost customer loyalty.
In this article, we will guide you through AppFollow tools and direct you to the right places for monitoring app performance, improving your app store optimization, and replying to customer reviews.
What Can I Do With AppFollow?
- Get more app downloads via App Store Optimization Tools.
- Improve your product and make it more appealing in the user's eyes.
- Increase your app's retention rate and get more active users by responding to their reviews.
- Track your app's competitors to get ahead of them.
- Manage your team's effectiveness in one place.
- Analyze customer reviews and improve user satisfaction levels.
Which App Stores Does AppFollow Support?
- App Store
- Google Play
- Microsoft Store, including desktop apps and Xbox games
- Amazon Appstore, including Amazon items and products
- Mac App Store.
Which App Info Is Available in AppFollow?
- App metadata and history
- Version history
- Average rating
- Star history
- Developer replies
- Reviews history
- App positions by keywords
- Featured apps/games
- Sales metrics
- ASO metrics
Where Can I Monitor App Updates?
Where Can I Track App Reviews?
AppFollow delivers customer reviews into help desk services, team chats, and social media.
- Help desk Services: Zendesk, Helpshift, Help Scout, Freshdesk, Intercom, Usedesk, Front, Desk.com, Groove and others.
- Team Chats: Slack, Discord, Microsoft Teams, Telegram.
- Project Management Tools: Workplace by Facebook, Trello, Basecamp, Kayako.
You can send replies to iOS, macOS, Android, Microsoft, and Amazon apps and product reviews:
- Reply to iOS and Mac app reviews
- Reply to Android app reviews
- Reply to Microsoft reviews
- Reply to Amazon reviews
Is It Safe for My Data?
AppFollow is organized according to the laws of Finland. We are GDPR compliant, so your data won’t be shared or sold to any third-party organizations. More about data security
How Accurate Is Your Data?
Our data is 100% accurate. We gather it straight from:
- App Store
- Google Play Store
- Search Ads
- Google Analytics.
How Much Does an AppFollow Subscription Cost?
We are flexible regarding prices – choose and pay for those options you need today. If something changes tomorrow, include or exclude the features. Request a personal offer.
Note that you can use AppFollow for free: track 2 apps, 300 keywords, invite 5 team members, and answer to 100 reviews per month.
When Does the Trial End?
AppFollow provides a 10-day full-featured free trial. We will notify you 3 days before your trial ends. When the trial ends, you'll have 4 options:
- Subscribe to our Premium plan.
- Request a demo, in case you think you need help with understanding all AppFollow capacities.
- Remain on the Free plan with fewer options.
Why Should I Trust You?
We are a Finnish company, but our team works worldwide. First gathered in 2015, we have now around 100 employees and a pool of investors from EU. Sony, Hubspot, HBO, Shell, Expedia, Vevo, and 30,000 other companies have trusted us with their apps and data.