Help Scout Integration
Help Scout Integration allows you to get iOS and Android apps reviews, Mac, Microsoft and Amazon apps and even XBox games reviews. Reply to customer reviews, especially negative feedback, using AppFollow and Help Scout.
- Open Integrations on the left menu and click "Add new integration";
- Choose Help Scout and click “Add integration”;
- Type an email that is connected to your Help Scout account. To find it go to your Help Scout > Mailbox Settings (a gear icon) > Connection Settings;
- Copy the Help Scout email in the box and paste into the “Email” text field in AppFollow account;
- Choose which reviews you want to receive: all, featured, only negative or positive ones (mark the number of stars) or import history;
- Click “Add integration”.
The next new review you will get into your Help Scout account. It will look like this:
Add auto-translation feature to get new reviews in your language.
- We mark the app store a review came from;
- Mark 'popular' reviews;
- Show full name of a device (for Google Play only);
- Define a country or a language and device language (for those cases when language of a review doesn’t match language of a device);
- Count words in a review.
Reply to reviews
If you want to reply to reviews using Help Scout, set up these integrations first:
Reply via API
My review wasn't published
The most common reasons are:
- Reply is longer than 350 characters. This is the limit set by Google Play for Android-reviews. For App Store maximum reply length is 5000 characters;
- Settings issue, for example, password changed in App Store Connect (ex-iTunes Connect). You need to delete the integration with the store and set up a new one. Then you'll be able to reply again.
Need help with settings? Hit the beacon - we're here for you!