AppFollow has a web- and email-dashboard for apps marked as Favorite. It is a simple and convenient way to track favorite apps key metrics as well as compare them for any time period and in different countries. How do you make app Favorite?
- Just click the star on app card and see how it turns yellow:
- Chart positions (Rankings);
- Search positions by keyword (Keywords);
- Ranking changes (Stars);
- Total new reviews and their average rating (Reviews);
- Downloads and revenues;
- New app version releases and featuring status.
After you make an app Favorite, the first data is collected in the Dashboard from 30 minutes up to 2 hours. Sales report data (Downloads and Revenue) is collected up to 2 days for the first time.
Keep an eye on changes and improve your positions:
We retrieve all this data from acquisition reports for android apps and from app analytics for IOS apps so as you can have a convenient overview of your apps.
Select dates to compare results and filter by countries: