Email Integration: get every user review and send a response
Use your email to talk cover mobile apps' feedback: monitor customer reviews, reply to Google Play and App Store reviews, and get more installs and downloads.
- Open Integrations on the left menu and click "Add new integration";
- Choose Email and click “Add integration”;
- Type an email or emails, where you get reviews;
- Choose which reviews you want to receive: all, only negative or positive ones (mark the number of stars);
- Click “Add integration”.
The next new review you will get on the email. Add auto-translation feature to get new reviews in your language.
You will receive reviews like this:
- We mark the app store a review came from;
- Mark 'popular' reviews;
- Show full name of a device (for Google Play only);
- Define a country or a language and device language (for those cases when language of a review doesn’t match language of a device);
- Count words in a review.
Don’t wait till the next review — send a test notification to see how they will look like:
Reply via Email
If you want to reply to reviews via email, set up these integrations first:
Alternatively you can use AppFollow API to receive reviews and reply to them. We have a list of ready-to-use methods for that.
My review wasn't published
The most common reasons are:
- Reply is longer than 350 characters. This is the limit set by Google Play for Android-reviews. For App Store maximum reply length is 5000 characters;
- Settings issue, for example, password changed in App Store Connect (ex-iTunes Connect). You need to re-login to the console and get back to reply.
Need help with settings? Hit the red Intercom button - we're here for you!