AppMetrica: app data from App Store and Google Play in your Slack
- Click “Integrations” on the left menu;
- Click “Add New Integration” > “AppMetrica”. Here you need API key;
- To find it, sign in to Yandex OAuth https://oauth.yandex.com/;
- Scroll down the List of registered clients and click “Create new client”;
- Fill in the App Name field;
- In Platforms part click “Web Services”. You will see the Callback URL #1 empty field. Click Set URL for development to add the link to the callback URL field. Once the link is added, you can go further;
- In the Permissions part choose the tools which permissions your app requires: click the tool and tick the boxes;
- Click “Create app” button;
- In a new page you will see your personal credentials. Copy your ID;
- To get the API key, go to https://oauth.yandex.com/authorize?response_type=token&client_id=YOUR_ID (paste your ID from the previous step instead of YOUR_ID in this URL);
- You will be asked for the permission. Click “Allow”;
- On the next page you will find the key for AppFollow. Copy it and paste to your AppMetrica integration pop-up in AppFollow;
- Click “Add Integration”. It is done!
After that you can add AppMetrica reports to your Slack channel and get notifications there.
This is how the report will look like:
Need help? Just hit the red Intercom button — we’re here for you.